Actual Boat Names
Names of actual boats I can see from my bedroom window right now aka the dubious perks of living at a marina
- •High NoonThis one is moored right outside our house, and the owners are never around so we like to pretend it belongs to us.
- •Polar BearSecond favourite boat - the owner is always working on it or taking it out for a spin and we think he's the best boat owner there is.
- •MarigoldI think that's a better name for a puppet than a boat tbh
- •Orca StraitI JUST GOT THE PUN NOW GET OUT OF TOWN
- •Hat TrickBecause sports. *slow clap*
- •LadyHawkSure, I'd name a boat after a movie too. Probably Ice Station Zebra or something cool like that. I should get a boat.
- •ToyboxUgh. Delete your boat.
- •Wet AffairNo no no. Take your boat far away from here and never return with your poor judgement.
- •Nauti LassWhy do people who choose these names get to have boats at all? They shouldn't be allowed to handle butter knives. This place is a bog of eternal unfairness.
- •Poseidon's ExecutionerThe smallest boat I've seen here because of course it is. I haven't seen it the water but I'm sure it'll explode and sink the moment it hits the surface because you just don't fuck with Poseidon.
- •Honourable mention: Orange JoeThat's our canoe's name and it's the best name.