Animals whose privacy I have violated
Spoiler alert: most of them swim.
- •This cat.
- •Also this cat.
- •This crab.
- •This seagull (and the unfortunate starfish in its stupid beak)
- •This tiny jelly.I thought I was pointing the GoPro at a sea gooseberry. SURPRISE TINY JELLY
- •This duck thing.I'm pretty sure it's a Bufflehead. Let's just call it a Bufflehead, because we should take any opportunity we can to use such a fun name.
- •This birdie.It was taking a bath! I'm a monster for violating this birdie's privacy.
- •This fish.It followed my camera around, so we kind of had a mutual thing.
- •This seal.It's hard to get a good picture of a seal, because when you're just hanging out on your deck and suddenly a seal shows up, there's a lot of excitement in your heart that tends to crowd out you inner photographer. But trust me, this is a seal that totally violated my privacy. Consider the tables turned, you splashy beast.