What's happening right now
- •I'm flying out to be with the family.
- •I'll be home in less than 24 hoursBecause I didn't have time to arrange for cat-sitting.
- •I'm drinking an 18 oz glass of Stella Artois in an airport barI love airport bars. And I don't think I'm up for food just yet.
- •I love airplanes. I love flying.The weird discovery I've made about grief is that there's still room for moments of joy.
- •Gordon always had a joyous twinkle going on.So I think he'd appreciate that I'm mining some fun out of this situation. I know he would.
- •It's one of my favourite things about his son.In fact, a lot of my favourite things about Scott are qualities that I've seen in his father.
- •I'm thinking a lot about our last visit together.He gave me a big hug when he arrived, and another just before he left. I couldn't have imagined it would be my last time seeing him, but in hindsight it was a lovely sendoff.
- •I'm grateful.I'm so glad I joined this family.