COMEDY ALBUMS THAT INFLUENCED ME AS A KID
- 1.Steve Martin - A Wild and Crazy GuyFour years old and my favorite track was "King Tut".
- 2.Steve Martin - Let's Get SmallMy dad introduced me to this before I was old enough to know what "getting small" meant.
- 3."Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare To Be StupidI love and respect all of Al's work, but this one stuck with me the most. True fans know all the words to "Cable TV".
- 4."Weird Al" Yankovic - In 3-DEven truer fans know all the words to "Nature Trail to Hell".
- 5.Jimmy Fallon - The Bathroom WallContains some of my favorite comedy songwriting ever. Also: killer impersonations.
- 6.Jimmy Fallon - Blow Your Pants OffLATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON had such a distinct edge for me during its last few years. This album perfectly incapsulates what I loved about it. Also: killer impersonations.
- 7.Steve Martin - Comedy Is Not PrettyCRUEL SHOES.
- 8.Steve Martin - The Steve Martin BrothersI think everyone was disappointed that the B-side was 100% banjo.
- 9."Weird Al" Yankovic - Mandatory Fun40 years in the biz and Al remains more relevant than most artists he's parodied.