NEAT PLACES I'VE BEEN (NO MOVIES)
Based on a suggestion by @annamariematz
- •Walt Disney WorldI estimate I've been about 20 times since I was five and still haven't done the RocknRoller Coaster.
- •Disney CruiseA meh experience, but I was eight. What did I know? Also, I got stuck on a water bicycle. A good story ... For another time.
- •GracelandTwice... Elvis' personal clothier had a shop that sold replicas of his most iconic apparel. I wore this to school in 5th grade. (It was three sizes too big)
- •Key WestThe highlight was visiting Hemingway's house and witnessing the vast amounts of cats.
- •Las VegasNot sure why we went here because my family doesn't gamble. It was fun though.
- •New York CityIt's ok ;)
- •DallasWe visited the location where the exteriors of the Prime Time soap opera Dallas was filmed. Of all things.