Dating Rules I Had in College
- •No Midwestern boys (serious compatibility issues)(Husband is from Michigan)
- •No theatre majors (because DUH)(This is the one rule I didn't break.)
- •No seniors (because they're freaking out and confused and don't know what they want. WAY too many feelings. I need to be the person in the relationship with too many feelings)Husband was a senior when we started dating. Thankfully he couldn't even identify his feelings at the time, much less express them.
- •Don't date anyone whose room you must pass to exit the building. (Because when you break up there's no way to avoid them)(Husband lived in room I had to pass to exit building.)
- •Overview: I am good at making up rules, but bad at following them. Moral of Story: Sometimes breaking the rules leads to good things.