Olympic Sports that I'm Like What the Fuck
This is a judgy list. I admit this up front.
- •Rhythmic gymnasticsI mean, come on. If there are ribbons I can't take you seriously.
- •BadmintonI'm going to leave table tennis alone because it's the Chinese national sport and who wants to piss off that many people. But badminton?
- •Synchronized SwimmingThe weird wet sister of rhythmic gymnastics. Harkening back to the days when it was not considered ladylike for women to be too athletic. No.
- •ShootingI don't like guns so NO. I understand that skill is involved but if you're gonna win an Olympic medal I expect you to break into a sweat.
- •TrampolineI mean, it looks very fun, don't get me wrong, but I'm a little baffled. I'm willing to admit this may be a cultural thing.
- •Weight LiftingI understand that this is a classic feat of strength, but it's always kind of repulsed me and seemed terrible for the body.