Reasons I Miss My Recently Dead Dog
- •No one licks up food we drop on the floor anymore.
- •I have no concrete reason to stop working and leave the house and walk at least once a day.
- •The cat smells much worse now that the dog doesn't lick its ass clean twice a day.
- •My adolescent is extra sensitive and prone to grumpiness and tears. Puberty was enough. Didn't need to add a dead dog to the scenario.
- •Turns out my cats didn't start puking less, the dog just developed a taste for cat puke. Now I have to clean it up.
- •No pre-warmed spot on the sofa.
- •I miss having someone so happy to see me (did I mention I have an adolescent?).