The Most Daunting Items on My To-do List
I'm a fretter, I suffer from anxiety, and my to-do list is kinda freaking me out.
- •Publishing my print book as an e-bookI seriously, naively thought this would be so much easier, a few clicks. But no, I have to reformat the whole thing and use something called Styles?! So much avoidance, I can't even tell you.
- •Rewriting my play about a Syrian refugee in JordanThis play has been hard. The research is depressing, I'm writing WAY outside my comfort zone. I took a long break from it and it's time to dive back in. I'm terribly afraid of getting it wrong.
- •Redoing my websiteOh my god the stress and the angst. I haven't updated my current website in almost 3 years. Last time I tried, my password wouldn't work and I've pretty much been avoiding the whole situation ever since. I need to start over from scratch but I'm so overwhelmed by the thought of it. Probably most daunting item on list.
- •Rewriting my third squirrel play.I've really been ignoring this project. Should have been done months ago. I so need to knock out the next draft. Also concerned about offending the fuck out if people with this one.
- •Researching and applying for grantsI do not have much experience in this area. I'm not so concerned about the actual applying. I'm a good writer with a worthy project, I just don't have the will to research the grants. Just thinking about it makes me anxious. I should take a xanax and do it.