Things That Happen to Me at My Favorite Market
- •One of the Stockboys thinks we're dating.Unless I show up with my husband. Then he pretends I don't exist.
- •One of the cashiers often tells me that they're out of my favorite chocolate bar, but she's ordered it, and it should be in soon.THE CASHIER KNOWS MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR! Conscientious or stalker behavior? Or do I eat too much chocolate?
- •When they ask me at the deli if I want anything else, and I don't answer right away, they start listing off all the things I normally buy.HOLY CRAP, they're stalking me too! Why do I shop at this store?
- •When I shop with my dad and I'm looking for him as I check out the cashier will say, "Your dad already paid, I think he's waiting outside."
- •OH MY GOD WHY DO I SHOP AT THIS STORE?!And why is the stockboy who thinks we're dating the least creepy interaction I'm describing?
- •It's because they have Boars Head. I'm from NY. I need my Boars Head.Also, the stockboy makes me feel pretty.