What I Watched This Past Week
- •GravyYou have to keep a very close eye on the gravy to achieve the proper consistency.
- •My nephew and nieces.While my brother-in-law and his wife went and watched my play, my husband and I watched their 12 and 5 year old, and their 21month, and 9 month old. Four children is an excessive number. While I love them all, there are too many of them.
- •While we watched all those children we watched:
- •The Nut JobEnjoyable! I liked the parts I saw.
- •Kung Fu Panda 3Technically I did not watch much of this. I did make soup in the next room.
- •My kid went to see the new Rowling film. He gave it an emphatic MEH.
- •I watched the first 3 episodes of TheCrown.Bit dry, like all British royalty, but engaging.
- •Was hoping to see Moonlight.