REASONS WHY I HATE THE ONE FILM GUY IN MY DIRECTING FOR THE THEATER CLASS
- •He tried to explain subtextTo a class full of classically trained actors
- •He suggested throwing an actor across the room by her neck"Don't you guys learn fighting stuff?"
- •"I don't need an unlimited budget for this project, but I would like the entire stage accurately furnished to 17th century England"
- •He asked if he could have an imaginary hat"Love that Don Draper guy"
- •"It's a moment, not a movement"When we asked him to elaborate, he just spelled the word "moment" and smirked
- •He's sleepingCurrently
- •He's awake againJoy
- •He wants to stamp out ego in theaterGood luck
- •"It was hard for me to tell my actors to slow down while maintaining the same pace"Because that doesn't make any ducking sense