WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I've never been very practical when it came to choosing careers
- •Age 5-7: BallerinaNot once did I ever take ballet lessons. This wasn't something my young brain considered a problem.
- •Age 8-10: Figure SkaterAgain, the fact that I had no training didn't seem like it would be a problem for me.
- •Age 11-14: Interior DecoratorThis was the the era of Trading Spaces. To this day I really enjoy both actually decorating spaces and watching shows about decorating spaces.
- •Age 15-17: ArchitectLogical step from Interior decorating. I started taking drafting classes in high school. I still think of this as the one that got away.
- •Age 18-20: Journalist/PhotojournalistThis lasted until I started working as a proofreader and online editor for a newspaper and realized that most journalist jobs kind of suck.
- •Age 21-23: Editor at a Publishing HouseI still think I would love this job.
- •Age 24-25: ProfessorPrior to my jadedness regarding academia set in.
- •Age 26 (now): I have no clue