Mispronunciations of My Name, Ranked
By how often I hear them
- 1.Bree-deeIt's okay, thanks for taking a stab at it.
- 2.Bread-yBless you for trying.
- 3.BirdyPretty common. I can see it. Nice try. In high school a girl told me that she wasn't going to bother figuring out how to say my name but was calling me birdy from now on and it caught on with the Mormons. She was really mean to my sister and I thought about that every time she spoke to me so I didn't like this. I still think about her every time I hear this and try not to hate it.
- 4.Hahah wow I'm not even going to try.Oh, no, please, go ahead.
- 5.Bri...........Looks up from paper with a confused look and waits for me to save them.
- 6.BidetYeah, the thing that cleans your butthole with a stream of water. A favorite of my extended family. Makes people laugh bc haha poop (always funny) and yes, you're very clever and no, I've never heard that one before.
- 7.I've never seen this before.Give it your best shot. I get a kick out of it, really.
- 9.BridgetteHaha what?
- 10.FridaOkay, I can see that.
- 11.BeedoLololol yes
- 12.Bree-dayNOT A MISPRONUNCIATION AND I THINK WE'RE GETTING MARRIED. Has literally only happened once.