GREAT SCOTT: HOW I SPENT BACK TO THE FUTURE DAY
I didn't see BTTF in full until I was 16 and that year I spun into a giant 80s/Michael J. Fox phase. How did I spend this historic day? Not like I thought I would.
- •Woke up at 9:19 am.Was supposed to be at work at 9. Oops.
- •Continue to have sore throat from yesterday. Power through.
- •Make it to work around 10:30, feeling embarrassed, despite being told not to worry about it.My coworkers/bosses are 👍🏻
- •Am pretty much quiet all day in an attempt to save my throat.Doesn't work 😷
- •End up leaving for the rest of the day.😷😷😷
- •But ends up being a good thing because I get to snuggle in bed and watch BTTF 2 in its entirety.
- •It's the best I feel all day, eating ice cream and watching my fave movie.❤️😍
- •I end up being able to make dinner plans I made when I was healthy with new friends.Dinner was delicious, friends were awesome.
- •I'm glad I went, but I'm exhausted while watching Empire.
- •The end, excuse me while I go pass out.Or just hang out on List App for another hour #realtalk