This is the closest I'll come to being a youtuber with my own haul videos, which I love watching. Please indulge me.
- •Mahogany Balsam candle - Bath & Body WorksI wanted the wallflower, but that was the only one they were sold out of. I settled for the candle - it smells like boy, but in a super clean way. I'm kind of obsessed.
- •Winter Candy Apple Wallflower - Bath & Body WorksTechnically, my mom got this for me since BBW was doing their 6 for $24 promo. Thanks Mom!
- •Holiday Pillows - TargetI was on a mission to get more Christmas decorations for my apartment and these were perfect. Christmas-y, but also wintery as well which around here lasts until April.
- •Sunglasses- TargetMy faves broke and I was blinded by the sun for almost a whole week. Very tragique.
- •Christmas Cards - TargetAnother year, another attempt to send these out. BUT LOOK HOW PRETTY THEY ARE.
- •Elf stickers - TargetTo put on my Christmas cards! That I'm definitely going to send out this year. STICKERS!
- •Winter themed fake flowers - TargetI have something similar, but it's definitely more spring themed. As this haul suggests, my apartment is ready to be winter/holiday as fuck.
- •Wire lights - TargetAllow me to live my Pinterest fantasies this winter.
- •Shape magazine- TargetImpulse checkout buy. I know all the fitness magazines say the same thing. But Shape is my favorite out of all of them and I like reading the stories of the people who have lost weight and kept it off. Very ~inspirational~
- •Biotin - TargetI need something to help my hair and I couldn't find the prenatal vitamins.
- •Holiday Pillow - Michael'sI needed one more red pillow and Target wasn't cutting it. This is perfect - red sweater material + on sale = get in my cart nooooowww.
- •Reindeer plaque - Michael'sI don't know, what would you call this? Probably unnecessary, but also adorable and on sale. I couldn't help myself.