LADY HERO: AMY POEHLER
I love when Amy Poehler talks and for my own well being, I want to be able to reference this list whenever I want. Thanks List App, you've proven yourself amazing YET AGAIN.
- •Taking risks and making choices is what makes life so exciting.
- •There's power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
- •If someone asks you why you're crying, you can just say 'because of how wrong you are'.
- •I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody's passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn't mind leading.
- •You deserve love and you'll get it.
- •Anybody who doesn't make you feel good, kick them to the curb. The earlier you start in your life, the better.
- •You do it because the doing of it is the thing. The doing is the thing. The talking and worrying and thinking is not the thing.
- •It takes years as a woman to unlearn what you have been taught to be sorry for.
- •It's never overreacting to ask for what you want and need.
- •Seth Meyers about Amy Poehler: "I will never be as fearless as Amy, but I am more fearless for having know her."one of my favorite things everSuggested by @sarahgorman
- •"No one looks stupid when they're having fun"Suggested by @e
- •Best parenting mantra: "Good for you, not for me."Suggested by @katya
- •"The only way we will survive is by being kind" - Yes PleaseSuggested by @jeanette
- •"Figure out what you want. Say it loud. Then shut up."Suggested by @chermillionaire
- •"Great people do things before they're ready."Suggested by @julieuhls