MASTER OF NONE LIST THAT CONTAINS NO SPOILERS (PROMISE)
- •This is a text message I received from my good work friend demanding I watch it:Please watch some of Master of None before monday so we can discuss the amazingness. It may be one of my absolute favorites ever on netflix. I can't wait for the fun-sucker to go to bed and watch more. Aziz's parents are fantastic.
- •I was hanging out at Tim Horton's with a different friend and telling her about the text (she's also an Aziz/Parks fan).
- •Guy at table next to us:Yo, not to eavesdrop, but it's a really good show.
- •Me, flabbergasted:It came out YESTERDAY.
- •GATNTU, nods wisely:Yeah, it's that good.
- •I mean, I already was planning on watching it, but goddamn. When strangers comment on your pop culture choices (in the affirmative), it's hard to ignore.