Stuff I listen to and then yell at other people that they should listen too. They respond with absorption blinks and polite head nods. I can feel their attention wandering, but am vindicated by own personal taste.
- •Baby GeniusesThis one is so fun, smart, & silly. Hosted by @EmilyHeller & Lisa Hanawalt, they talk about their lives, Wikipedia articles, & Ben Chunch (Martha Stewart's horse). They bring guests on to talk about what they're experts in and it's such a cool way to get to know people. Fave eps: Guy Branum, Ron Funches, @ClaudiaODoherty
- •Totally BeveragesI followed Andy over from Totally Laime into this crazy world of beverages. I can't believe I love this podcast as much as I do because you wouldn't think beverages would be that interesting. But Andy & Josh are so hilarious together and take it 100% seriously that they make me think a lot about my beverage profile. Favorite eps: Artemis Pebdami, @kulap, Ellen Fairey, and Jon Gabrus
- •Slumber Party with Alie & GeorgiaThe most fun concept for a podcast, I wish I thought of it first. It's like hanging out with your best friends and gabbing all night long (also these two ladies should be on The List App stat - definitely would make their (good) Fuck That segment). Fave eps: solo eps, Tony Hale, Milana Vayntrub, Jackie O'Lashes Johnson, The Oatmeal
- •Not Too Deep with Grace HelbigI love going for walks and listening to this. Grace is completely charming and comes up with the silliest questions that lead into goofy conversations and I can't help but laugh along. Perfectly dumb podcast (in the best way possible). Favorite eps: Mitchell Davis, Mamrie Hart, Nikki Limo, Steve Zaragoza, Hannah Hart, Elliott Morgan
- •Mystery ShowI've seen a lot of listers list this, which makes me so happy. The concept is great - solving mysteries without the use of the Internet. The only problem is that there are only 6 episodes so when you're done you'll just be begging for more. Fave eps: they're all great but Britney & Source Code are the best so far.