THINGS ON MY BEDSIDE TABLE
Inspired by @itslauren
- •Eiffel Tower ring dish from AnthropologieCurrently holding no rings. But the tower is covered in hair bands and the dish is holding 3 bobby pins (my phone autocorrected bobby to Bobby and my first thought was "they aren't Robert pins". I may start calling them that now).
- •Cat-shaped eyeglass holder I got in elementary school
- •2 used iTunes gift cards from when I bought the Hamilton soundtrack last week.
- •Empty glass
- •Stack of books that is holding up my lamp for ~design purposes~Harriet the Spy - Louise Fitzhugh (omg, Harriet would've been an amazing List user), I Love Everybody - Laurie Notaro, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - Rebecca Skloot (real talk, have not read this yet), and Is Everybody Hanging Without Me - @mindy
- •Nail polish - a deep red colorGot it as part of a goody bag from a bachelorette party. Have not used it yet.
- •Little wooden doll that matches the decor of my room in an old house I used to live in
- •Book I'm currently trying to readSuper You - Emily V. Gordon. It's ok, but I haven't given it that fair if a shot yet tbh.