Already on li.st? Open in app.
Can be mixed and matched to suit your needs/preferences
- •Some nice candles**BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY CAN'T BURN ANYTHING DOWN
- •Bubble Bath
- •A bath bomb
I just wanna talk about this sport for a minute...
- •Firstly, youth bowling in Canada is slowly dying.The sport is not as popular as it used to be, and youth enrollment is on a slow decline.
- •Secondly, I know why it's dying.
- •Kids get discouraged quite easily nowadays.We live in a world where we want instant success and bowling does not give us that instant success.
Inspired by @jennifergster, @bredee and others. Now, I consider chocolate as candy, and I also don't like a lot of sweet candies like Jelly Beans... so...here we go.
- 5.Gummy WormsSpecifically these ones because of the sugar coated outside
- 4.Sour WatermelonsThere's a generic brand that I can get at the Dollar Tree and I swear, the whole bag is gone in 20 minutes.
- 3.Kit-KatThis was the reason I went Trick or Treating.
I'm looking for new tunes to listen to! My playlist has been the same 47 songs for the past 4 months. any genre, any decade, any artist...and go!
- •A mix of a few recent favorites and eternal loved ones:Shearwater, Courtney Barnett, Sufjan Stevens, Dirty Projectors, Johnnyswim, Baroness, Pearl Jam's "Vs". Great moment to get into Stevie Wonder's "Song In The Key Of Life".Suggested by @Jaycer17
- •A Great Big Word are so underrated give them a try!Suggested by @TeenyMe
- •The Judge (twenty one pilots) Fortress (Pinback) I Summon You (Spoon) Lake Michigan (Rogue Wave) Airplanes (Local Natives) Percussion Gun (White Rabbits) Pen to the Paper (Parlovr) Midnight City (M83) Driven By A Beating Heart (A Silent Film) Lights Out, Words Gone (Bombay Bicycle Club) The Less I Know The Better (Tame Impala)Suggested by @designordie
Inspired by @jessilee23 @lexie_elyse @Boogie @BWN_7 and others!
- 1.Speed Reading/Skimming
- 2.Chemistry"hey Brooke how do you do this problem" has become the go-to phrase this semester
- 3.Playing Super Mario Bros. 3I can beat it in under half an hour now!
Follow up to my last list...
My uncle is getting married on September 4th. I need to find some sort of dress to wear to this wedding that doesn't make me look frumpy and I am having no luck with ANYTHING. I need your help, Li.st
- •Firstly, I looked at dresses at Fred Meyer.Some of them looked okay, some of them made me look very matronly.
- •Not impressed.I liked the colours, though.
- •This dress wasn't badBut I didn't like how tight it was in the boob area.
Canada's pride and joy right now! 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
- •She has won 2 bronze, 1 silver and 1 gold medal these Olympics!
- •She is 16 YEARS OLDSo accomplished!!
- •SHE HAS JUST BEEN KILLIN IT!
Thanks for the list request, @nathanveshecco ! There may be a day where I might feel ready to describe why they are part of my life, but for now I will just tell you what they are. Prepare yourselves. And I'm really sorry it's so late.
- •Because | The BeatlesFrom the Abbey Road album
- •For No One | The BeatlesRevolver
- •Vienna | Billy Joel(fun fact: this is the first album I ever listened to on a record player!)
Inspired by @lexie_elyse, @ListAssist and many others.
- •One morning, I was eating cereal before going to preschool and watching the morning news.
- •That morning was September 11, 2001.I was 4, and I was a very bright little girl.
- •I remember asking my mom all sorts of questions about what was happening.She told me that a plane had hit one of the Twin Towers at the World Trade Centre.