My 10 Favorite Video Games of All Time (in no particular order)
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)Ah, nostalgia. I never had an N64 until I was 8 or 9. The NES was our only system. My dad and I used to play Super Mario 3 together. I was always Luigi and wanted to play World 4. Nowadays, I've gotten the game down to a system where I can beat it in less than 30 minutes with warp whistles!
- •Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)I love this game to bits. It's one of the first games I ever beat by myself, despite being stuck in the Water Temple for longer than I wanted to be.
- •Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (3DS)I personally liked the 3DS remake better than the original, even though I played both. I felt like I could be more flexible with the game when I played on my 3DS and I didn't feel as stressed. Plus the mechanics are definitely smoother.
- •Mario Kart: Double Dash (GC)Two characters = twice the fun. Plus the tracks have such classy and catchy tunes!
- •Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)As much as I didn't like the item system, since it deviated from the traditional Zelda item system, this game is super fun. I also like that you don't have to follow a linear path for dungeons either. I beat Turtle Rock first when I did my first play through, which should traditionally be the last dungeon. Go figure.
- •Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)A great game. The overworld map is also one of the best out of all the Zelda games as well.
- •Tetris (NES)So addicting. The music is also awesome.
- •Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)Because I want to be a dictator over animal characters in my spare time.
- •Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)I thought it was a fun and innovative way to use the Wii motion controls for a Mario game. The game physics are out of this world...ha ha ha.
- •Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)How to fall in love with Yoshi: play this game. The art style is unique, the music is catchy, the yoshis are adorable and the bosses are challenging enough for everyone.
- •Honorable MentionsYoshi's Wooly World, Kirby Superstar Ultra, Super Princess Peach, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker