Things the cat has done while I cat sat this week
My aunt was away so I cat-sat for her cat this week. Note: cat is as old as me (he's 18, I'm 19) here's a list of things that happened while I spent the week taking care of him
- •Learned to turn on the taps in the sinks and bathtubsSo he can get water...he hasn't learned to turn them off yet
- •Jumped in the shower with meFor water...
- •Touched my arm when I got the hiccups to try to calm me downEvery time that I hiccuped, he'd put his paw on my arm.
- •Clawed me when I was trying to pet himHe's kinda cranky that way.
- •Vomited all over the placeSee: floor, bed (including sheets, duvet and mattress)
- •Woken me up every morning at 4am without failHis meowing sounds like wails...even if we're sleeping in the same room
- •Refused to eat his wet foodAnd then gotten mad when I filled his dry food so he would have something
- •Slept on my headIncludes face scratching in my sleep
- •Ruined my pantsBecause he likes to claw at me when I'm having meals. If you're hungry, eat the wet food!!!!!!
- •Fallen off the bathroom counterHe was doing some hardcore parkour and he overshot his jump and slid off...almost into the toilet