Already on li.st? Open in app.
The ever-growing list
- •Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- •Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- •A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James
I don't even pretend this is exhaustive. Bringing this one back from the grave, more specifically, from the days of The List Book.
- 1.Frodo & Sam
- 2.Spongebob & Patrick
- 3.Tommy & Chuckie
Much easier than an all time favorites list of any kind. Each album was my favorite album judged in that year, not in retrospect.
- •2015 - Carrie & Lowell - Sufjan Stevens
- •2014 - Awake - Tycho
- •2013 - Settle - Disclosure