- •The KooksMy absolute favorite! I love how they stick to a certain style throughout their work. I recommend 'Naive' or 'Bad Habit'.
- •Local NativesLocal Natives happens to be one of my first indie bands I took interest in. They had me hooked straight away. They only have 2 complete albums but they are both solid. I recommend 'Wide Eyes' or 'Ceilings'.
- •Two Door Cinema ClubI've just recently discovered this little band and so far I've been impressed. I recommend 'Undercover Martyn' and 'Sun'.
- •Red Hot Chili PeppersSeriously, these guys have created some of the best pieces. I've loved them for some time now and haven't gotten tired of their songs that seem to appear on every playlist I've ever made. Try 'Scar Tissue' and 'Snow'.
- •The BeatlesOf course these guys are on this list, it seems they're on everyone's list! If I had to choose, my favorites would be 'Something' and 'Hey Jude'.
- •Kings of LeonKings of Leon is a band that is often missed but when you listen you can find some pretty convincing songs such as 'Temple' and 'I Love You All the Time'.
- •Maroon 5No, I do not like Maroon 5 just because of Adam! Although... I do admit that I would listen to his voice all day.... Anyways... I will always jam out to 'She Will Be Loved' and 'Daylight'.