What makes you happy?
These are a few of my favorite things...
- •It's one of my favorite things, being so lost in the pages of a book, and when you finally look up you realize that not a single person around you understands what just happened.
- •Speaking of books... Harry Potter. 7 books, 8 movies. The amount of emotion I put into this world of love, war, family, friends, and power. The amount of tears and frustration. The journey is worth every word, every page, every book.
- •Mom and I would go on sushi dates by ourselves quite often. We'd keep our dates a secret from my sister and my dad. I cherish these times, for I know that one day, when she's not around, I'll have these memories.
- •Eating an Açaí bowl on the beach is just perfect. Literally that's all there is to say.
- •My sister and I get smoothies from Jamba and go read on the riverside. The amount of joy that these days bring me is indescribable.
- •Being sent flowers with heartfelt cards always win the heart over. Always.
- •Jumping in bed after a long day. Or after a shower. Or after a large meal. Oh my.
- •My best mornings seem to be the ones where I wake up at sunrise, my dog lying next to me, make a cup of tea, grab my bible, talk to God, reflect.
- •Laughing, the kind that makes you feel like you just did a full length ab workout, fills your heart to its full capacity.
- •Just being up in the air, being able to see such vast amounts of space, feeling so tiny, wondering what life below you is like at that moment.
- •Can I say that a parfait is attractive? Or is that weird?
- •If money wasn't such a big deal, I'd be a teacher.
- •Sunsets, breathtaking every single time.