MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY MOM
- •Her sly transition from my disciplinarian to my best friend.I feel like this happened overnight, my senior year of high school. Now, we're real tight.
- •The fact that she will kick me out of the house if I ever get a tattoo.I pretend that this makes me mad but I'm thankful for it. This threat has saved me from many terrible tattoos I've thought about getting.
- •How much she detests social mediaI love this because it means she won't read my tweets but it sucks because she won't read this list.
- •How she always cooks a vegetarian version of everythingMost moms don't care
- •My mom could be watching her favorite movie or TV show but she'll always let me change the channelI would never do this for anyone so I appreciate it
- •Her obsession with "Bye Felicia"She doesn't know what it is or where it's from but she ends all our phone calls with that phrase.