My opinions of each month
Starting from September
- •SeptemberBack to school month. My anxiety is high, it's not summer anymore. Depressing. Getting used to your classes. The weather is amazing tho. Not too hot but not cold. You can truly feel fall coming
- •OctoberOne of my favorite months. Halloween my favorite holiday. Leaves start to change colors, weather starts getting colder. It's beautiful and there is not one thing I hate about this month
- •NovemberThe cold HITS you. I don't know why but as soon as it's November 1st the weather drops like 15 degrees. Thanksgiving. Kind of an eerie month. More Halloween ish and scary than October lol. My birthday month. I think about the song the roof by Mariah Carey. One of my favorite months
- •DecemberAlso one of my favorite month. Christmas. I love Christmas. The queen of Christmas makes her yearly comeback ❤️. It's such a beautiful month especially in colder areas. I don't mind the cold just for the holidays.
- •JanuaryVery depressing month. After New Years holiday season is over and you come down from the holiday high, left with nothing but the bitter cold. Nothing to look forward. Very cold and lonely ?
- •FebruaryThe most irrelevant month. February is always a blur to me because its so bleak. Maybe it's because it's the shortest month? Valentines Day? But who even celebrates that lol
- •MarchWORST MONTH EVER. The weather is shifting from winter to spring and can never pick its mind. One day it's cold the next day it's hot. Just an awkward time of the year.
- •AprilCute Month. End of school is near It's more spring, the weather is cute..... that's it ?
- •MayI don't know what goes on in May. It's like April part two. Also irrelevant like February.
- •JuneFirst summer month. Not too hot. Lucky to be out of school. I'm from the jersey shore and this is when all the obnoxious New Yorkers start to infest these beach towns
- •JulyRight in the middle of the summer. 4th of July. Worst time if you live in a beach town. Crowded, HOT.
- •AugustStarts to realize that you're going back to school. Scrambling to buy back to school everything. Anxiety is high. Sad the summer is ending although I complained all summer. Starts to miss fall and can't wait for it. Kinda sad :/