Some of My Favorite Quotes From the Godfather Trilogy
The Godfather trilogy...one of the greatest trilogies of all-time, and one that is full of great quotes.
- •"I am the big mafia man, and I don't stand for no crap!"
- •"This horse head in my bed...I mean, it's gotta go."
- •"Let's hear it for good friends, great family, and amazing times!"
- •“Real Italians do not shout ‘That’s-a spicy meatball!’ after they finish eating a meatball, EVEN if it is spicy as all hell, EVEN if the spice makes them want to scream and shout. Do you understand?”
- •"Why am I a big mafia man? Well, for starters, I love to hold, and shoot, guns."
- •“This is a family business, just like the New York Yankees, who I assume are all brothers and all sleep in the same big bed.”
- •“Today is the day of my daughter’s wedding. Fantastic."
- •“Fredo, my oldest brother, I have given you the big mafia kiss. By doing so, I have ensured your death. When you die you will go to hell, and oh man, are you gonna hate it there.”
- •“The horrible plumbing man ‘Mario’ is a poor representation of Italians, and he will not be played in this house.”
- •“Vegas, Cuba…this Big Mafia Man has been all around the world, which is why I am stepping down as the Big Mafia Man and giving the title to my terrifying son, the boy who truly scares me and who I just hate being around.”