- •They aren’t hungry - they are really glad to see you!
- •They aren’t begging for food - they are talking to you in their cat language.
- •They aren’t sitting waiting for you to feed them - they are snuggling with their human-pal.
- •They don’t poop on the floor when they are unhappy with their food - they just couldn’t make it back to the litter box in time (and they are really sorry).
- •They don’t chew on plastic because they would eat anything - it is just a way for them to relieve stress.
- •They won’t eat you when you die alone and forgotten … really.