WORST PLACES TO PARK IN LA
- •Broxton Lot in WestwoodEspecially after a premiere - you can almost feel your car depreciating while you sit there.
- •Whole Foods VeniceIt always feels as if my car grows a few sizes here AND the spots are shrunken at the same time.
- •Back of the Stack Parking at the BowlPack a picnic for the show and pack another meal so you don't starve as you wait the eternity it takes to get out of there.
- •Any Bank Building Downtown$$$$$$$$$$$$
- •Costco in Culver CityCutthroat
- •Back of the Stack Parking at the GreekSee Bowl Comments.
- •Hollywood Forever Cemetery for CinespeiaIt is more the line and hovering you have to do than the parking...if you get a spot.
- •All of Santa MonicaIt's not just finding a spot; it is figuring out if your DNA qualifies you to park there.