Favorite Drinks Throughout My Life
Inspired by @sarahgorman
- •Infancy – breastmilk baby!Despite the difficulty of getting milk from a tit, I still don't have the jaw that I supposed to get from sucking that hard for sustenance.
- •Toddlerhood-Koolaid BurstsSo much corn syrup at such a young age, but these things were worth the risk of early type 2 diabetes
- •Primary School- Juicy JuiceThere is hardly any juice in these boxes, but what was inside WAS PURE FUCKING GOLD. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
- •Middle School- PropelHOLY SHIT ITS LIKE GATORADE BUT NO SUGAR AND TASTES LIKE THE FAINT WHISPER OF A STRAWBERRY KIWI SNAPPLE. Also the Lemon flavor was dank af.
- •High school- Crystal Light Packets FTWStater Bros brand water bottles+ Crystal Light Pink Lemonade= looking like a poor kid that couldn't afford to buy a Snapple at the school cafeteria. I'll always be chasing you Snapple. Always.
- •College- PerrierNo calories, no fuckin around. This can be drank during class & easily be added to a ton of cheap vodka. Finally living my best life ❤️🍸 also this prob put me in really deep at my local 711.
- •Now-Miller High LifeAm I a 60 year old man living in Idaho? No one can say for sure (no). But I will sure as hell drink beer like I am. And wow is it cheap.