THE SILVER LININGS OF HAVING AN INVISIBLE ILLNESS
Hopelessly optimistic zebra is my spirit animal #ehlersDanlos
- •I can take as many naps as I want and no one will question me.That's right. I'm tired. Again. Good night!
- •Party tricks! I can snap, crackle and pop on command.
- •Super soft skin. And I look 18 at 32.Messed up collagen for the win!
- •I can cancel ANY plans I want."Sorry, having an off day" aka I'd rather stay home and binge watch Gilmore Girls than play with your child.
- •You find out who your real friends are pretty quickly.They're the ones who don't mind listening to you talk about genetics or whine about faulty joints.
- •I teach doctors something new all the time!Most haven't treated anyone with my illness and are genuinely curious.
- •It teaches you to be grateful for all of the ways you *are* healthy and the blessings in your life.