AT 30 YRS OLD...THINGS I WOULD TELL MYSELF AT 15
- •When you get into college, and you will so chill out, go to class (you can still have just as much fun as everybody else)
- •Don't give away your trust. Make people earn it (you'll learn this the hard way)
- •"This too shall pass" always remains true
- •You don't know everything... You never will
- •Don't compare yourself to other people your age. Happiness and success are subjective.
- •You were a good kid. A bit of an idiot but I can still learn a lot from your positive outlook on life.
- •That girl that broke up with you? You'll survive it. She'll cross your mind from time to time but you'll move on.
- •Good talk kid! Now go to class