So you are thinking about having your first kid.
I love my 2 month old baby girl to death, but I feel as though people should be warned about the possible things that could happen. Not usually, but could. Think of this as a warning label.
- •Your baby could have acid reflux and projectile spit-up 10+ times a day.We are talking tablespoons not teaspoons
- •Your baby may not be a good napper.45 minute soothing for a 20 minute nap not good
- •Your baby might hate car rides.Crying, screaming, choking kind of hate
- •Your baby might hate carriers and slings.Holding good, apparatus bad
- •Your baby could be colicky.It's not just the evening time for some
- •Your baby could cry every time they go outside in daylight.We call these vampire babies