AN ODE TO MICHAEL B JORDAN (I KNOW HE'S NOT DEAD)
Listen up... he deserved a nomination
- •This perfect + talented man was not nominated for an OscarLET'S DISCUSS!
- •Reason #1 Why He Should Have Been Nominated:This is an actual photo of the nominees this year. They look good right!?
- •You know who would have made the nominees look a little better?MBJ!!!! Or literally ANY PERSON OF COLOR!
- •(But I'm focusing on MBJ becauseI'm high-key in love with him)
- •Reason #2 Why He Should Have Been Nominated:He's genuinely so talented! And has been for so long! Here he is staring down Kyle Chandler! Only a truly talented actor could do that without melting! You know when tv shows bring in new characters and you're like hahah like I care? New phone who dis? Well FNL did that with MBJ, and... I cared. I cared so much.
- •Reason #3 Why He Should Have Been Nominated:This movie was so important and so well done. And so snubbed. And everyone KNEW it was snubbed. So why snub Michael + Coogler AGAIN? @Academy did you think we would forget!?!
- •Reason #4 Why He Should Have Been Nominated:He would have showed up looking like this. Smh
- •Reason #5 Why He Should Have Been Nominated:He probably doesn't even care. I mean all actors CARE, but MBJ seems so nice and excited in interviews and he has so much time to win more Oscars, but it would have been really exciting this year. Plus he suffered through That Awkward Moment + Fantastic 4 like, help him out.
- •Reason #6 Why He Should Have Been Nominated:This is his pick up line.
- •Anyways we should really all appreciate Michael B Jordan more. That's really it.