MUSIC I LISTENED TO WHILE INPUTTING DATA AT WORK
There was a lot of data but it was all good 🎵
- •The 20/20 Experience- Justin TimberlakeI'll probably never get sick of this album. Makes the time fly by because basically each song is 5+ minutes long.
- •Take Care (Deluxe)- Drake🔥
- •Perfect EP- One DirectionTrust me, that Drag Me Down Remix really gets you goin. Also there's no better way to listen to "Perfect" three times!
- •"On My Mind" -Ellie GouldingThis song is like, a confirmed response to Ed Sheeran's "Don't" right? Because I now need Niall Horan's take on the situation on Made in the AM, thanks!
- •"Love Me Like You" -Little MixY'all Little Mix is so good 🙌🏼
- •V- Maroon 5I couldn't remember if I loved this album. It's iight.
- •"Gold Slugs" -DJ KhaledHonestly I just wanted to screenshot this for a joke but I don't have Spotify premium so it had to go in the playlist. It was fine.
- •"Sorry" -Justin BieberI FORGIVE YOU JUSTIN! I really do!
- •"Colors" -HalseyThanks to my little sister for showing me this!! Gotta stay hip!!
- •"Closer" -Teagan and SaraBUT it was the Glee Cast Version and I listened to it like 5 times cause it's just so good? But why??
- •FOUR- One DirectionExcept Spaces because I wasn't tryna cry at work.
- •"Sober" -Selena GomezThis should be her single because tbh it's a lot better than her songs on the radio. @SelenaGomez I got you girl
- •"Catch Fire" -5 Seconds of SummerShoutout #2 to my little sister but truthfully this song is really good. Also listened to "She's Kinda Hot" obv
- •"Hello" -AdeleI hadn't listened to it until today. I knooww
- •"Tongue Tied" -Grouplove💗💗💗💗
- •And then my boss let me leave early 💯