PEOPLE I SAW TODAY IN TIMES SQUARE
I work there, spend maybe 15 minutes outside tops, and am endlessly entertained
- •A man in a shrimp costumePromoting Bubba Gump's 🍤 He looked sad
- •A mother and son in corresponding Abercrombie / Hollister sweatshirtsI think they were Swedish
- •A group of American business people, trying to walk through caution tapeA guy fell before any of them realized what was happening. Like what??! This was in front of Penn Station but it counts because it was simultaneously the best and saddest thing I saw all day.
- •A very enthusiastic selfie-stick salesman
- •A well dressed couple arguingHim, gesturing at her: "What did you think this was?" 😐
- •A family pulling 6 suitcases behind them very slowlyVery. Slowly.
- •A family taking their Christmas cardSolid 🎄
- •5 "Do you like Comedy?" Guys
- •3 separate Italian-looking guys posing in front of the lights and having their friend crouch down to take a low angle picture of themA classic NYC look