5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •Flight from Arizona to North CarolinaThis was during the summer of 2015 when Gabriel and I went to Arizona for three whole weeks! Can you believe I was able to go home for so long with him? Hot damn, I was so happy to have that time with him.
- •My husband, Carmen, & myselfI was so excited to finally get professional photos taken with my little family. we are so adorable, which is unbiased not considering the fact it's my family-- but, just look at us. You can't say we're not adorable looking, as Carmen is trying to break free from our best grips on her. One of the best days
- •Gabriel in the water at Myrtle beach, SCThis was during the marriage retreat, our first one ever. We have such a blast going to the beach, enjoying the resort,& meeting such awesome individuals. We ended up renting mopeds and drove them everywhere and beyond-- I was so exhausted after it all. As a little reminder to myself I must say that it was pretty cool being able to hangout with all these cool people including the Chaplin and his assistant. I have to admit I am very disappointed that there weren't more lectures and God talk.
- •Gabriel & Carmen cuddling on the couch in an awkward positionOne of my favorite moment & photos. They're so cute!
- •Me & kelseyMy sister and mother in law came to visit. These are the photos I took with kelsey on our way home from picking them up in Raleigh. Raleigh is a town about an hour or so away from Fayetteville, it's nice up there. More city like and more to do