Things I don't miss from California
I used to live in California. While there are some things I miss, there are things I don't miss as well.
- •TrafficSpending four hours everyday on the freeway is a miserable existence.
- •SmogYou can't exercise outside from all the pollution.
- •CrowdsEveryone moving to California has made it unbearable.
- •ConcreteThere's no green vegetation. Everything has been paved over.
- •DroughtThere's not enough water for all the people.
- •ExpectationsEveryone tries really hard to be cool.
- •Radical LiberalsYou can't support just a few liberal causes. It's all or nothing.
- •Media IndustryI go to maybe three movies per year and rarely watch TV. Apparently I am driving Hollywood producers out of their jobs.