THE PEOPLE FROM "MAKING A MURDERER" WHO MAKE MY 'BLOOD BOIL'
Just finished binge-watching the Netflix documentary series with @jillpags and I've got a lot on my mind.... "i just keep thinking about that bow" 😂
- 10.Pamela (and Nikole) Sturm, 2nd Cousin of Teresa HalbachHow coincidental is it that the only 2 people in the entire Halbach search party given digital cameras were the ones who found Teresa's car in a matter of MINUTES while covering the ACRES of land at Avery Salvage Yard?? Not buying the "God lead me there" bs.
- 9.Ryan Hillegas, Teresa Halbach's Ex-Boyfriend of 5 yearsWhy did it take Ryan Hillegas and Teresa's roommate FOUR days to file a missing persons report? How was he able to hack into her voicemail at a very critical point in which voicemails were potentially deleted? Ryan represents Mantiwoc county's apparent refusal to look at anyone other than Avery as a prime suspect- IMO he was never properly put into question.
- 8.Dr. Marc LeBeau, FBI Chemistry Unit ChiefI can't get over the fact that a professional scientists can make a conclusive statement by only checking 3/6 of the blood stain evidence in Teresa Halbach’s car. ..did not learn too much in 10th grade AP Bio but pretty sure I wouldn't have done too hot on that lab report if that's what I had handed in as a project.
- 7.Norm Gahn, Special Prosecutorjust makes my “blood boil." Also get a haircut.
- 6.Michael O’Kelly, private investigator hired by Len KachinskyThe extent he went in order to get ANYTHING out of Brenden Dassey was just crazy. "Draw bigger so we can see it..." Don't get me started on his Razzie Award winning church's blue ribbon garbage.
- 5.Sheriff Ken Peterson, Manitowoc County SheriffIf we wanted to eliminate Steve, it would’ve been a whole lot easier to eliminate Steve than to frame Steve...or if we wanted him killed, it would be much easier just to kill him” HOW HOW HOW is it ok for a public official to elude that they could just "eliminate" Steven Avery?!
- 4.Len Kachinsky, Brendan Dassey’s "defense" lawyerGetting your client, a 16 year-old boy, to make a confession by any means necessary was straight up despicable. I want to smack that creepy smile off his face.
- 3.Officers Andrew Holborn and James Lenk, sergeants with the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s DepartmentStill not 100% convinced that these were not the crooks that planted the "evidence" at/around Avery's trailer.
- 2.Ken Kratz, Special Prosecutor, District Attorney of Calumet County, WisconsinThe biggest villain of them all. The fact that he is able to stand by unethical police work and missing evidence is baffling. TBH my biggest issue with him was the weird baby voice he puts on when addressing the jury.
- 1.Nancy GraceSMH....smh.........