- •I was over half way through 'The Sympathizer" before I realized 'crapulent' was a real word. I thought the character was just meaning corpulent but making it funnier
- •An embarrassingly large amount of what I know about Judaism I learned from watching Holliday episodes of Rugrats with my kids
- •I've never seen Citizen Kane
- •When I was a kid there was this robin that was always in my yard. I took a trip and saw a robin and thought it followed me.
- •I'm a grown-ass man but my back still tingles when I'm walking back to the front door after going out to the car in the dark.
- •If it wasn't for spell checkers I would have been fired years ago