Already on li.st? Open in app.
Remember when TLC stood for The Learning Channel? Me neither.
- •What Not To Wear
- •Sin City Rules
- •A Conception Story
Your unicorn has become a Unicorpse.
- •There's only Diet Sprite in the kitchen
- •They stopped watering the plants
- •Everyone gets an email to think long and hard as to whether they really need to use the printer
Some of the best responses I've heard or made in my career.
- •I can do sincereResponding to someone asking me to pass off a piss poor excuse to a client.
- •I don't know enough about the job to tell you what you want to hear.Responding to the question why do you want to work here.
- •What do people think of what we are really making.Responding to market research telling us how excited the customers are going to be.
- •The stores are really Big OR Tall.
- •There are several brands of universal remotes.
- •McRib isn't back by popular demand. They're still working through the original inventory from 1979.
- •I like biking over running because I am no longer the fattest guy at the event.
- •I won an argument because I knew the difference between gumbo and jambalaya.
- •A Subway sandwich is actually cheaper to buy than make at home. The sneeze guard alone could set you back $1000.