MUSIC I'M INTO THESE DAYS
This is a lot of kpop and I'm not sorry
- •너무 좋아 (I Love It) by G-DragonIt sounds VERY Michael Jacksonesque plus it's kpop and it's GD. And it features Zion.T so how could you not like this it's such a bop
- •Right For You by Lil SilvaIt features Banks which is killer enough. I love this kind of chilled out vibe though I'm all about weird semi detached pleas for ppl to come back
- •Sorry by Justin BieberIf you don't like this song then I disagree with you because it's amazing and the dance video makes me want to launch myself into the sun (in a good way)
- •All Cried Out by BlondeI know nothing about this artist but I think they might be from the UK. Brits have been cranking this kind of upbeat alt electronic like nobody's business
- •쩔어 (DOPE) by BTSActually I've been playing this whole mini album on repeat for the last couple of days. BTS are super talented and I love picking out their various influences (childish gambino, 90s hip hop, Big Bang [lbr which kpop artists ARENT influenced by bb]).
- •Parachute by Code KunstIt features Oh Hyuk (who I love) and Dok2 (who I'm coming around to). It's a solid song coming from the newly active HIGHGRND label
- •Joah by Jay ParkI wake up with this song stuck in my head if that says anything about it. I like how I have two songs of the same name on this list LOLLLLLL
- •Rhythm Ta by iKONI'm not a HUGE iKON fan yet because I think this is their only good single so far and I also dislike how YG keeps calling them the next bigbang when they're so far from that it's insane BUT I like this song a lot. Also...these are BOYS. Too young.
- •Joke by Rap MonsterHe is insanely talented. Like - more talented than half the rappers in western music rn. And rapping in Korean is...wait for it....no JOKE
- •Worn by Corbin (Spooky Black?)This kid is like 17. But this song is very adult. Mood wise and language wise. Anyway I love it and it's not kpop so there