FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Kind of in order, but also kind of fluid depending on the week
- •Star Trek: VoyagerIt's all about Captain Janeway
- •Big Bang TheoryCan't think of anything bad to say about this show. Nerds being nerds, of course it's good.
- •Star Trek: The Next GenerationThe best Star Trek series overall, but Janeway keeps Voyager in a close 2nd (most of the time)
- •Once Upon A TimeOne of the best shows showing the fluidity of right and wrong/good and evil. Lana Parilla probably plays one of the best villains of all time (Guys Baltar is her competition here)
- •FireflyWe all know this story...cancelled way too soon
- •FriendsClassic sitcom...doesn't get better. And fun to remind you about styles in the 90s.
- •ArrowA superhero with no super powers...gives me hope! Now I just gotta master the Salmon Ladder...right after I eat the bowl of ice cream.
- •FlashIt's a great positive bright super hero show...where can you go wrong. And I love how The Arrow and the Flash's plots intertwine from time to time.
- •Marvel: Agents of ShieldKind of like a cross between Heroes and X-Men in the Marvel Universe. This show started kind of weak, but Holy Shit, every week it has been kicking off a great episode and it's getting better and better.