Best Coffee Shops in Sf
if you dig coffee....
- •Jane - they serve stumptown. Go Oregon.
- •Sightglass - bump into your neighborhood investor, no wifi either. #contraians
- •The Mill - Four barrel served here and good toast.
- •Blue Bottle - rumor has it this cafe makes more $ per square foot than an Apple Store.
- •Contraband - less fame than other local roasters but better than ritual.
- •B. Patisserie - BYOC but pick up any pastry. This place is super french.
- •*Ritual - this is not one of the best, it's a PSA to avoid, the red cup will draw you in and the coffee will leave you unsatisfied.
- •MazzarineOne of the better coffee shops on market if you are looking for a pour over and taking a break from sbux and peets.
- •Saint FrankThis is a good spot on Polk. I don't know if I'm a huge fan of the coffee, for some reason it's never stuck out to me but the architecture and design of the coffee bar is very cool.
- •Artís CoffeeA cool simple, clean, minimalist coffee shop in Hayes. Small but a good vibe for a quick espresso when you're in the neighborhood.
- •Iron HorseIt's on maiden lane with the "coffee that doesn't suck sign" good for a quick cup or espresso or latte.
- •My Place - I make a very good pour over with a variety of fresh roasts. Nespresso is my espresso because I haven't started pulling shots yet, but it's on the roadmap.