Breakfast Spots in Portland?
I'm from there but could use some other tips.
- •Cadillac Cafe
- •Heathman Hotel
- •The Original Pancake House
- •Waffle windowSuggested by @ChrisK
- •HelzersDelicious potato pancakes, and a good option if the line's too long at Tin Shed.
- •Tin ShedA classic for a reason, and you can bring your dog. They will give you blankets if it's cold outside!
- •The Bad Habit RoomArtisanal pop tart!
- •The Screen Door!!!Suggested by @corey
- •TiltBoth Tilt locations have good breakfast and no wait!
- •Overlook RestaurantIf you hate waiting in lines but love chairs with wheels and video poker.
- •Pine State BiscuitsSuggested by @tothemaxxx
- •The Country CatHome fries are killin it. Also a good excuse to hit up 79th And StarkSuggested by @nc17