Places to Chill in Sf if You Are a Tourist but Want to See Locals.
ie places not like Fishermans Warf.
- •Fillmore StreetIn the center of pacific heights, great food, coffee and shopping.
- •Union StreetEnter into Cow Hollow and the marina, more food, shops, bars and restaurants.
- •Chestnut StreetYou are now in the heart of the marina. The younger version of fillmore st.
- •Hayes Streetmore hip version of pacific heights and marina crowd but similar vibe.
- •Polk StreetThe sea breezes of chestnut escape you as you get closer to the tenderloin.
- •Japan TownLots of great food, kabuki is solid and it's fun wandering into cool little shops you won't find elsewhere.
- •Clement StreetShabu House is my favorite place here although others love Burma Super Star and hit up Genki for some crepes.