Favorite Twitter interactions w/ @_abbyd
I feel as though my title is clear enough. No particular order--or maybe there's a very particular order and if you read the first letter of the fourth word of every bulletpoint then it'll spell out a super secret message--or maybe no particular order.
- •the time she suggested I download this app but I was drunk and accidentally downloaded an app called "TheList" that serves as a tourist guide to Vegas
- •the time she retweeted one of @SheaSerrano's tweets and changed my life forever #FOH
- •the time she rescued a plastic bag on the side of the road
- •the time she tried to get me signed up to test li.st's beta app for android (which didn't work)
- •the time I tried to get Shea to wish her happy birthday (which also didn't work)
- •the countless times I've asked for book and/or music suggestions and she came in clutch every. single. time.
- •the time this happened
- •the time she tweeted about Father John Misty's album "I Love You, Honeybear" but I was only familiar with the song "I Love You, Honeybear" at the time but I totally played it off then later listened to the whole album and my life changed forever again
- •the time she tweeted lyrics to a fantastic Cake song before I had even met her and I decided that moving forward she was my friend whether she liked it or not. NO BACKSY-OUTYS ON THIS FRIENDSHIP, ABBY
- •the time I got to rub it in her face that I saw Cake live, which served as a preemptive strike for my unrelenting jealousy that she saw Father John Misty this past year and I didn't