WHY BLACK GIRLS ARE NATURE 🌿
my 1st list 😁
- •🌫 Like air, we sometimes seem nearly invisible to those around us, although we are the sustenance of their existence. Constantly breathed but unaccredited.
- •💧Like water, we can make ourselves hard enough to resist or fluid enough to take up new shapes big and small, but we never lose our base composition.
- •🍃 Like earth, we harvest an abundance of life within and out of us. We nurture despite the risk of over extraction or exploitation.
- •🌚 Like the moon, we embrace the beauty of darkness while many others sleep on us...
- •🌞 Like the sun, we radiate a warmth so valuable that it shows golden in our skin. Our light reaches far beyond what we can readily conceive.